March 2023 Group Consulting
Recap of Ron Friedman’s latest book, Decoding Greatness: How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success
Rosie provided a brief summary recap of Ron Friedman’s latest book, Decoding Greatness: How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success, that has a lot of applicability for the work you all do as Paradigm Pioneers. We then had breakout room discussions. Here are a few key takeaways to consider for your life and work:
- It’s important to appreciate the process and the JOURNEY as much, if not more, than the end result.
- Have some sort of repository to collect ideas as you study others and find valuable ideas you can build upon.
- Radical, new ideas tend to overwhelm people. This one is key to remember as we engage in Paradigm. Pioneering work. We want to combine familiar structures, blueprints and frameworks with new ideas.
- Spend at least 20 minutes intentionally visualizing your successful outcome.
- Nurture some sort of intentional reflective practice.